Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Nooooo.........

I somehow managed to find my way into the back end of this year's Sydney Design site yesterday and had a good old rummage around to see what was on offer.

Got a bit perplexed when Krispin K wasn't listed under "tours" or "education".

Got worried when searches for both "Krispin K" and "Nigel Sutton" brought up nothing.

Last night I sent a slightly panicked email to Nigel. And woke up today to find this in my in box:

"I decided not to do Krispin this year. I think it was time for him to hang up his Calvin Kleins and retire him back to his fabulous walk in closet"

No Kripsin K? Why weren't we warned? How will I survive?


I don't know if I even want to go to Sydney Design now... *whimper*

(I'd wear all black today in mourning but no one would notice as I usually wear all black. Maybe I should wear all colour to mark the news?)

No comments :